From: william.larson@yahoo.com
To: ferran.esteve@acett.org
Cc: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU
Sent: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 9:03 PM
Subject: Re: [F_minor] Gould and jazz

davidbattis@aol.com wrote: According  to Bazzana's biography, Wondrous Strange,

According to Evans biographer, Peter Pettinger, Evans recorded Conversations
with Myself, in 1963, on Gould's own Steinway." Hmmm...I wonder if Gould allowed
Evans to have the piano re-regulated, or if the same notes blurb (that immediate
repeating sound) as on the 2&3 part inventions disc.  Has anyone heard the Evans
recording?