RE: [F_minor] GG tourist sites in Toronto?

Other than that, a trip to HMV music store, just down the street from Sam the Record Man (whose store is still there) will afford the keen eye some very good bargains on a huge classical music selection.

I didn't have any time & money left to go into the big HMV there on Yonge. I did go to several of the bad little HMVs in malls, but didn't buy anything in those. The purpose was to hunt down things that I can't easily get or order elsewhere; and Sam's and l'Atelier Grigorian both did well at capturing my money in that regard. Especially I wanted to snap up a batch of Naxos reissue discs that aren't offered in the US, due to licensing problems.

Sam's was playing the new Ashkenazy reissue set of Mozart concertos (Canadian Decca distribution only) REALLY LOUD in their classical room...but I'd already bought one.

Brad Lehman