[F_minor] "Glenn Gould: Extasis" and Another DVD Question

Has anyone seen this movie? It didn't get very good reviews on Amazon, but that's because people were upset that the movie was about people talking about Glenn Gould. Uhm, wasn't that the point of the movie? ;-)

Also, I looked up the "32 Short Films about Glenn Gould" DVD up on Amazon and realized that it's out of print, and used copies *start* at over $64! What's up with that?! Ack! I have in on VHS but haven't seen it for a long while, and I was thinking of getting the DVD. But not at that price! Does anyone know if the DVD had any extras, or is it just in high demand because it's out of print? Also, does anyone know if it's going to go back into print? Preferably with more extras or something?!

------
Anne M.
My Column: http://www.writing-world.com/columns/romance/current.shtml
Forward Motion Writing Site: http://fmwriters.com