[F_MINOR] A search for pictures...

Dear F_Minor members,

First let me wish you a very merry Christmas (even though it is a bit late) and nice year ending celebrations. May you all live happily with Glenn still present in our minds and in our ears!

While I was looking at the different pictures of him available on Google Images, I found a page where a guy exposes a T-shirt on which he printed a picture of Glenn. The result is quite cool, and it made me feel like decorating a few T-shirts with some of the most beautiful pictures of Glenn. The problem is to find wide enough pictures to be processed, because I guess the printing of a picture on some cloth demands a high enough resolution.

Does someone have any idea of where I could find very nice pictures of Glenn?

Thanks in anticipation,

Vincent Thivet-Dargère

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface

F_minor Website