Re: [F_MINOR] Hindemith

http://books.google.com/books?q=ludus+tonalis&btnG=Search+Books&hl=en

Brad Lehman

At 08:42 PM 12/8/2005, Miranda Carnessale wrote:
Ever since I heard Gould play the Hindemith sonata no. 3, I have become
completely fascinated by Hindemith's piano works.  I am a college student
with a minor in music, and I have decided to write an essay on the Ludas
Tonalis for a music history paper.  However, I am having a difficult time
finding any articles or books specifically about Ludas.  I wonder if any of
you know of any articles or personally have any interesting facts about the
music that you could enlighten me with.

Thanks,
Miranda

************************************************** Signoff instructions, and user preference interface: http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1