[F_MINOR] New Jonathan Cott Book

Salon.com interviews Jonathan Cott about his new book.  Cott was a reporter for the Rolling Stone who published a wonderful book-- Conversations with Glenn Gould.  (He was also one of the last reporters to interview John Lennon before his death).  The subject of the book is memory and how it works.  Cott became interested in writing the book after going through electroconvulsive therapy for severe depression for several years and realizing he couldn't remember the years 1985-2000!

>From the Interview:

As you began to find out about all these [historical events that occurred between the early 80's and '00], was there any one event that particularly shocked or surprised you?

Well, I was overjoyed to hear about the end of apartheid. I was really upset, but more on a personal level, when I heard that Glenn Gould had died, or that John Lennon had died, or that Bob Marley had died -- people whom I cherished, poets I had admired. I found out they had died at the same time. They all died at once.

http://www.salon.com/books/int/2005/10/17/cott/index.html
Signoff instructions, and user preference interface

F_minor Website