Re: [F_MINOR] Surely this is The Mother of All OTs (and don'tcall meShirley)

Thanks for posting to The Whole List, and the Archives too. If you are born with this Last Name, color me un-surprised and un-tickled.

On "Hill Street Blues," Officers Larue and his partner pulled over a dying ancient rattletrip, everything was wrong with everything, and the paperwork and insurance were also Disordered. The nervous driver began telling jokes to the officers. Funny jokes. Very funny jokes. The officers were LOLing and ROFLing.

It turned out the fellow, down on his luck, sleeping in the rattletrap, was a stand-up comedian. The officers instantly realized they could get rich by grubstaking and bankrolling the funniest guy they'd ever pulled over. They asked for the most recent driver's license he could produce.

All his problems and woes immediately were clear. On his father's deathbed, his dad had made just one request of his son: "Don't ever change the family name."

The comedian's name was Vic Hitler.

I'm going into my earthlink preferences right now and going back to Elmer Elevator.

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface

F_minor Website