Re: [F_MINOR] OT: O schoene Nacht (I hope) ... Xmas Music

From: "Robert Merkin" <bobmerk@EARTHLINK.NET>

And whaddya want or whaddya gonna give in music this Christmas? Including
machines, instruments,
books, sheet music?

Well, I've already decided to get Dad the Rumpole Season 1 & 2 DVDs, so I don't have to buy him another Anne Murray Christmas album. Phew! I might get Mum a new Christmas CD to go along with her present. She'll probably want something by that Josh guy. ;-)

I was going to wait until just after Thanksgiving to listen to my New York
Pro Musica Antiqua LP of "English Medieval Christmas Carols." I finally
gave up trying to wait and listened to it. (My favorite New York Pro Musica
Antiqua LPs so far, however, are probably the Songs of Henry Purcell album
and the Children's Song's of Shakespeare's Time.) BTW I'm pretty sure the
Christmas Carols LP is available on CD!

You can see the list of song thingies here:
http://www.medieval.org/emfaq/cds/eso521.htm

------
Anne M. Marble
My Blog: http://gorokandwulf.blogspot.com/
http://www.writing-world.com/columns/romance/current.shtml
Forward Motion Writing Site: http://fmwriters.com

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn