Re: [F_MINOR] OT: O schoene Nacht (I hope) ... Xmas Music

Hiya Hiya Anne thanks for replying!

Cynthia and I love the Maritimes (I took her to Green Gables, which she pronounced Perfect!), and when we drive that long highway through Nova Scotia, for 200 miles we see billboards for the Anne Murray Centre, and I get all excited and threaten to pull in, and Cynthia screams at me and threatens to jump out of the car. (We haven't been ... yet.) Promises of multimedia presentations about the life and oeuvre of Anne Murray, a gift shop (that's what I'm dying to see) -- well, close your eyes and try to imagine the Anne Murray Centre ... or better yet (got your VisaCard ready?):

http://www.annemurray.com/pages/store.html

Merry Pre-Christmas! I envy you the Purcell, I'm gonna hunt for it!

Bob

P.S. I know an authentic Portia in chambers in London -- a criminal barrister, horsehair wig and all! And she's graduated from common perverts to Terrorists and Murderers!!! I am SO EXCITED for her! (I suspect she also does Prosecutions, which sux. Rumpole NEVER prosecuted!)

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface

F_minor Website