[F_MINOR] Triplets of Belleville

I apologize beforehand if this subject was brought up before...

Triplets of Belleville is an animated feature film that was nominated for
best animated movie for oscars this year.  In the beginning of the
movie,  there is a boy that is watching Glenn Gould performing Bach on
TV.  (animated of course)  This "Glenn" was wearing a scarf and
gloves....sitting on a rickety chair playing Bach's c minor prelude from
WTC1.  I was hoping if anyone saw this movie could confirm this.

Gerald

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn