Re: [F_MINOR] Triplets of Belleville

Gerald Cho wrote:

> Triplets of Belleville is an animated feature film that was nominated for
> best animated movie for oscars this year.  In the beginning of the
> movie,  there is a boy that is watching Glenn Gould performing Bach on
> TV.  (animated of course)  This "Glenn" was wearing a scarf and
> gloves....sitting on a rickety chair playing Bach's c minor prelude from
> WTC1.  I was hoping if anyone saw this movie could confirm this.

Oh yes.

Django Rheinhardt, Fred Astaire, then Glenn Gould...

There is also a jazz version of the C minor prelude, IIRC.

Cool movie :)

-Ed

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn