Title:  I am not Jackson Pollock
Author: John Haskell.
ISBN:   0374173990

-Ed

PS I was trying to describe the story/book, but (1) I'm
too lazy to put so much effort into writing; (2) reviews
are available online if you want that sort of thing; and (3)
I enjoyed discovering the book on my own, maybe you will
Too, so I don't want to spoil anything....

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn