Re: [F_MINOR] Perceived properties of keys

I know so little about musical theory that I probably shouldn't weigh in on this discussion.  But perhaps in the course of the discussion someone can comment on Schubert's modulations between keys.  While there may not be any reason why a key itself should have particular emotional qualities, the relationship between keys, i.e., the effects of modulating from one to another, undoubtedly does have this exact effect.  (I'm not referring here to changes from major to minor keys which obviously have this effect).  Dorian

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface

F_minor Website