Re: [F_MINOR] Beginner

Hi Bruno, and welcome.

    I think Bruno Monsaingeon ended-up his film trilogy 'Glenn Gould
    Plays Bach' in 1981 (that is what is written in the CD sleeve notes)
    but I haven't seen it yet.

The GG Plays Bach trilogy is (1) the Goldberg and (2) Art of Fugue
videos you've already seen (I agree, they are incredible), and (3) "A
Question of Instrument", which is about half Bruno and GG discussing,
and half performance.  All of the videos in the series were edited by
Bruno, by the way.  Enjoy :).

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn