Re: [F_MINOR] Beginner

Thank you very much Karl,

actually it's the 'A Question Of Instrument' part which I had never heard
about  and I also haven't seen yet the Goldberg. I know they released
the Goldberg (1981) in DVD but it's a little harder to find in France than
the 'Alchemist' DVD actually. I don't know why. I've already seen it in
stores though so it's available anyway.
The GG Plays Bach trilogy is (1) the Goldberg and (2) Art of Fugue
videos you've already seen (I agree, they are incredible), and (3) "A
Question of Instrument", which is about half Bruno and GG
discussing, and half performance.  All of the videos in the series were
edited by Bruno, by the way.  Enjoy :).

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn