Pierre Boulez Sonata No.1

Last week I received a copy of the programme for the Presentation Ceremony and Concert of the Glenn Gould Prize, 2002.

Boulez's Piano Sonata was played at this event.  I have never heard this work.

Has anyone got the score for it?  Has anyone heard it played?  Does anyone know if there are any recordings of it?

I would appreciate all comments.

Happy Canada Day in advance to all.  I suppose those of Glenn Gould's generations would say Happy Dominion Day.