Re: a-hummm

h m <tohele@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
A few years ago a composer - John Oswald - extracted Gould's humming bits from the Goldbergs and used them as the basis of a commission for the National Ballet of Canada.

Jazz musicians use a wondrous invention called The Amazing Slow Downer when making transciptions.  This will slow down music without changing the pitch.  Allows you to play along at  practice speeds.  You can also fiddle with channels.  I have put Glenn Gould CDs into my Slow Downer.  If you REALLY want to hear the hums you should try this.