Anderszewski

Hello everybody
Does anyone know the Diabelli Variations (L. van B.) played by Piotr Anderszewski? It was out a few years ago. What are your comments?
I have Mozart piano concertos in c and C played by this pianist (Virgin Classics) and find them slightly boring. The performance is technically brilliant, but it seems (to me) as if it lacked something.
Are the Variations worth buying? Can you recommend a good performance of these concertos (or convince me the one is OK)?
Regards,
Przemek