"Will they throw me out of list?"

Huh, it's quite out of  GG line...

:-)  I used to live in a medium-sized city in Poland, where my parents could say something about half of the people. And my mum, a teacher, says "Hello" at least once for every 50 m of walk out in the street. Reykjavik is just a bit bigger. Could it be hard to come across Bjork there? (if she's there at all and has a habit of roaming a little about the city ;-)

A detailed answer on "egghead" in Polish:
jajo (more usual: jajko) = egg,
glowa = head
jajoglowy = egghead
This word is an adjective in the role of a noun. Adjectives and nouns show in 5 genres (3 for sing., 2 for plural), and in each genre inflexes by 7 cases (what differs all the variety of forms is endings, here: jajoglow-y). Shown here is masculine singular nominative, like most keywords in dictionaries.
To make things worse, the letter "L" in the word should be crossed with a short line - it's different from ordinary "L", Poles read it like "w" in WE, WHAT, WANT etc. (and in my family name too). "J" is like "Y" in YET, "W" is always like "V".

Yeah, I've gone far from Glenn. What's more, it's Lipatti, not GG, that I'm going to listen to now! Where's my black cat?!

Regards,
Przemek Dolowy