From: Leah Stanwyck <lstanwyk@RYERSON.CA>
To: F_MINOR@email.rutgers.edu <F_MINOR@email.rutgers.edu>
Date: Friday, May 16, 2003 4:58 PM
Subject: Re: The Other Side of Glenn Gould

RCM lecture?  ack - try a 3 hour class on teutonic tones lol!  found Gould's characterizations at hoot - although as an actor, if looking at it from a purely acting perspective, he was quite horrible.   it was if you could see Gould always laughing at his own parody!  i particularly liked his Sir Nigel, the 'Dean of British Conductors' - it was bizarre but true hehehe..