Re: Bring out your dead! [was:] Gould & SARS

Title: RE: Bring out your dead! [was:] Gould & SARS

I have one even better for all of you.  I had neglected to relate this story before and I do apologize.  Yesterday afternoon an old gentleman came by to visit; I've known him for about 20 years.  He was Glenn Gould's piano tuner and knew Gould very well and tuned on many recordings including the famous second Goldberg.  He was telling me more stories about Gould and of course they were about his eccentric recording habits, etc.  My friend knows or knew many great recording artists and was or still is a tuner for some of them.  He's now 84 but still gets around.  Ah, the stories about Gould.......what a guy.

Kind regards,

Fred Houpt

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.

Ce courrier électronique est confidentiel et protégé. L'expéditeur ne renonce pas aux droits et obligations qui s'y rapportent. Toute diffusion, utilisation ou copie de ce message ou des renseignements qu'il contient par une personne autre que le (les) destinataire(s) désigné(s) est interdite. Si vous recevez ce courrier électronique par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser immédiatement, par retour de courrier électronique ou par un autre moyen.