ebay auction of the order of funeral service for Glenn Gould

You are bidding on a rare piece of collectible musical memorabilia. This is the order of funeral service for Glenn Gould, held at St. Paul’s Anglican Church in Toronto on October 15, 1982.

6 pages in all, approximately 5 ¼” x 8 ½”, includes hymns, readings, etc. Includes The Elmer Iseler Singers, Maureen Forrester, Steven Staryk on violin, and John Tuttle on Organ. Concludes with the “Aria de Capo” from the Goldberg Variations.

In excellent condition, with just a few negligible very light creases. No stains or tears or tape. Protected by plastic pamphlet cover.

A rare collectible for the Glenn Gould fan!!

No reserve! Happy bidding and good luck!!

I accept Paypal, international money orders (cashable in Canada) in US funds, or cash in US funds. Program will be shipped promptly when payment is received. I ship internationally.

Winning bidder: please contact me within 3 days after auction closes with your mailing address, and I will e-mail you with shipping options and charges.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2518325082&category=2331

with 2 jpegs