hmm?

ML wrote from the year 2005:

>i was just having a discussion with my brother, a non-Gouldian, as to
>whether Glenn would be prowar or antiwar.
>i insisted that glenn would be prowar, as he had a strong intellect, and
>a passion for justice.  my brother said he'd be antiwar, as he was a
>liberal-minded artist.

I should think the answer would be obvious from reading "Glenn Gould
Interviews Glenn Gould About Glenn Gould," and reading _Slaughterhouse
Five_, and listening to "The Quiet in the Land," and listening to
"Metamorphosen."

p.s. I don't grasp that equation of "strong intellect" and "prowar."

Bradley Lehman, Dayton VA
home: http://i.am/bpl  or  http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl
CD's: http://listen.to/bpl or http://www.mp3.com/bpl