Re: war music / Kriegsmusik / musique du la guerre / musica de laguerra

Hi All (and Eric):

        Couldn't agree more with you on this point:

I am forced to agree in milder language the sentiments of David. No one
"wants" war especially those who actually have to fight
it. I support the war because I agree with the goal of liberating the
Iraqi people from an evil and murderous regime. I have yet to
meet a war monger, and I have yet to meet someone who is against the
war. It all depends on your social circle I suppose.

..... as peace protesters, however well-intended they are, are
supporting the continued agony and repression of the Iraqi people.....

        Although I agree more with this statement:

Can we please avoid controversial topics on this list that aren't
relevant to the topic of GG. Please don't use this as a forum to
preach a political point of view. It could damage the character and
sense of community on the list. I enjoy all of your postings too
much to see them degenerate into harsh arguments.

..... as political discussions are just as potentially volatile as
religious ones ..... and have nothing to do with GG in all his creative
beauty..... Everyone is right... and everyone is wrong... We should all
not go there lol!

Cheers!