GG: War e-mail

All,

I have said before and I will ask again for f_minors to refrain from
political discussions on f_minor that are unrelated or only remotely
related to GG. There are a few reasons I have for this.

1) There are many forums on the Internet for such discussions which
are better equipped for intelligent discussions these matters. (Tacit
or explicit ground rules, people subscribing for that purpose, etc.)
2) There are over 400 subscribers to the list and although I, too,
have strong convictions about the US actions, I respect the right of
subscribers to join a forum for the purpose of discussing Gould-- (if
for no other reason than as a respite from the media bombardment.)
3) Time-wise I am not in a position to monitor political discussions--
if any conversation on f_minor becomes a rant of personal attacks--
I WILL warn and then unsubscribe the parties involved.

There are other reasons I have but I ask that subscribers respect
my request.  My basic ground-rules have kept the forum in operation
since 1995 with a very high level of intelligent communication about
our topic.

Thank You,
Mary Jo

Mary Jo Watts | mwatts@rci.rutgers.edu
listowner f_minor | http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn
PhD Candidate, Program in Comparative Literature