Re: Radio B.A.C.H.

> I've tried it now on my home computer and bless me,
> there's Glenn tearing up the keys.  Hope it lasts
> longer on the play then what others have experienced.
> So far so nice.
>
> fred

It didn't work for me until I tried pasting this unwieldy URL with its rm
info directly into the Address box.

rtsp://www.platforma.pl:80/bach/play/okno.smi%20--stop--%20pnm://trzepak-rad
io.nadajnik.platforma.pl/encoder/radio-kantaty.rm

Another decade has passed since I last studied this recording, and WOW!  I
still get the impression that GG and JSB had the same brain center
abnormalities, so many similar quirks can't just be coincidental!..    heh
heh

Or perhaps, Johann and Glenn both hailed from the same advanced planet in
the Epsilon Eridani system?

I'm just jealous.  I can adequately play all but a few of these movements,
but this accomplishment only allows me access to that WOW!
Jer