Re: completely off topic

At 10:58 PM 2/6/03 +0000, Kate Clunies-Ross wrote:

Well, it seems that even our hero GG must have put up with occasional ' big
wet stain on his pant leg'....I don't know if anyone read that link I gave
in my previous email, but it contains the astonishing statement that
although Bill Evans, like Gould,  used to adopt an unusual posture at the
piano,  bringing his face as close to the keys as Gould ,   he  [Evans]
"slumped from above rather than peeing up from below " .

Wow. I've heard of tickling the ivories, but not tinkling them. :-O Suddenly Glenn Gould's ... errr... creative spelling in the pages of the "Selected Letters" book doesn't seem so bad. (When you think about it, "fued" seems a logical spelling.)

Kate (who is glad she is not the only person prone to strange typos!)

Same here. And I've made some just as bad. :)

------
Anne M. Marble
Holly Lisle's Forward Motion Writing Site: http://hollylisle.com/fm/
My Blog: http://gorokandwulf.blogspot.com/