Re: completely off topic

> lstanwyk wrote:

   Once my father accidentally peed on
>>Oscar's leg in the men's room during one of many recording sessions - a
>>mutual friend of theirs turned off the bathroom light on them as a
>>practical joke, and my startled father turned around too quickly, before
>>he, ahem, finished 'doing his business' lol!  He apologized profusely to
>>Oscar, but Oscar thought the whole thing was hilarious and was very cool
>>about it.  The unfortunate thing is, poor Oscar had to do the whole
>>recording session with a big wet stain on his pant leg!

And David added :

> Great story!  By any chance was he recording "In The Wee Small Hours of
> the Morning"?  :-)

Well, it seems that even our hero GG must have put up with occasional ' big
wet stain on his pant leg'....I don't know if anyone read that link I gave
in my previous email, but it contains the astonishing statement that
although Bill Evans, like Gould,  used to adopt an unusual posture at the
piano,  bringing his face as close to the keys as Gould ,   he  [Evans]
"slumped from above rather than peeing up from below " .

Kate (who is glad she is not the only person prone to strange typos!)