The Wars - on German TV

Hi to all,

This is a short note for all Gouldians in Europe, who are able to receive SWR III the german sattellite channel.
I am lucky to say, that they will broadcast
"The Wars" (awful german Titel: Der Krieg und die Kröte, in german language) one of Glenns last projects he was very much interested in. As we know - he was responsible for the soundtrack (mostly Brahms) and has recorded/arranged several passages especially for the film ...

SWR III, 05.02.2003, Time: 23:00-01.00 MEZ

TV-program excerpt:

Der Krieg und die Kröte
Drama
Junger Mann (Brent Carver) flieht vor den Streitigkeiten in seiner Familie: Er zieht freiwillig in den Ersten Weltkrieg.

KAN 1983 Originaltitel: The Wars Regie: Robin Phillips Darsteller: Anne-Marie MacDonald, Alan Scarfe, Margaret Tyzack, Jackie Burroughs, Brent Carver, Jean Le Clerc, Martha Henry, William Hutt, Domini Blythe

[Sender: SWR] [Beginn: 23.00] [Dauer: 120 Min.] [Ende: 01.00] [SV: 7-719-940]

Thanks for the link to a very good friend

Regards

Jörg