GG OT Mozart on Fortepianos

 Anybody have some Mozart piano sonata recommendations?  players that are
trying to make better Mozart?  Schiff?  Uchida?  Wurtz? Jando? Gieseking?
Eschenbach?  How about a fortepiano set?  Maybe even on harpischord?)

I have Andras Schiff, but I like the GG sonatas better.  I also have Robert
Levin on fortepiano with The Academy of Ancient Music.  Excellent playing,
but I don't care for "historical" instruments.  Just a matter of taste.
Give me a modern Concert Grand any day.

James