Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2003 12:19 AM
Subject: Re: L'Alchimiste from e-bay

I just received my copy of the the L'Alchemist from busyhubby aka. man from singapore.  I am still in awe of the fact that I was able to get it.  We had constant communication and he seemed to be pretty reliable.  I purchased the
item 29 of December 2002, and I received it exactly on 23 January 2003.  For overseas at a cheap rate, the duration of wait is reasonable.

Just thought to give some confidence to the buyers about the seller.

--lain