Karajan concert with Gould

Hi List,

As some of you know, there's a recording floating around the homes of a few special people of Gould and Karajan playing Beethoven's Third Piano Concerto.
Some of you, like me, perhaps have wondered just what in the heck else they played that night.  Is there another portion of that evening of Gould and Karajan playing
that may be unearthed sometime in the future?  Maybe some solo Bach by Gould was played that night? Or a Bach concerto?

Well, I don't think so.  In the Gould: A Portrait video, which is full of fantastic archival material, there's a quick image of the program for that evening's concert
and from what I can tell be trying to read the fuzzy image of my  VCR-paused picture, the Beethoven Third was the only thing played by Gould that night.
The other pieces that night did not involve Gould.

I'm working from faulty  memory here and I've loaned my video out so I can't double check, but I'm sure one work was by Hindemith.
The Mathis der Mahler symphony, or maybe the Symphonic Metamorphosis.

The other work was by Tchaikovsky: either his Fifth or Sixth Symphony, from what I can tell.

If anybody knows for sure, feel free to write in.

Thanks,

Jim