GG on Turntable

As you would expect, Elmer, I do have an " AR Turntable " that you can operate manually and I think that I bought it in 1974.  Like you say, the dust has gathered.  As for  LPs, got those too and the little plastic thingies for the middle of the records.  You don't want to know what else is in this old house :-)

Now I am going to be busy looking at all the LPs again.  I know of one "Moonlight Sonata/Philippe Entremont"  that I bought after hearing him play live in LA.

By the way, did you get to see the Frontline program on PBS about Iceland?  We watched it last night and enjoyed seeing it altho the music wasn't to my taste, but they were having fun.  I was hoping they would show the airport.

What a shame that we got rid of the tube tuner a few years back, I knew that we would regret it.  It wasn't working and I didn't realize that you could still get the tubes.

I never got any GG recordings in those days, although a friend treated me to several evenings of his music , she was a piano teacher.

Fred

Fred Stubbings
velfred@earthlink.net
Run virus scan weekly