GG piano playing etc.

To quote Bradley, "Some days I can't stand to listen to anything recorded after 1950, because the artificiality....."
 I just got through listening to my new GG WTC 1 and every once in a while I heard a little scratchy sound.  Quite often I noticed Glenn humming.  With my eyes closed I can imagine that Glenn is across the room at the piano, it seems very intimate.  (Has digital got to my mind?)  Perhaps the sounds of Glenn the person along with the beautiful music is why so many of us are enjoying the GG recordings so much even after all these years of re releases.

I wouldn't describe the piano playing on this recording as sexy. To me it is almost hypnotic at times and wonderful all the time.

Fred Stubbings
velfred@earthlink.net
Run virus scan weekly