From: Harding.Matthew <Matthew.Harding@CIC.GC.CA>
To: F_MINOR@email.rutgers.edu <F_MINOR@email.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 9:00 AM
Subject: Grammy nomination for A State of Wonder

Following in the tradition of awarding GG Grammy nominations for
anything other than his playing, Tim Page's liner notes for the State of
Wonder complete Goldbergs that was recently released have been nominated
for a Grammy award. Awesome! I received this info courtesy of Sony's VIP
Classical mailing list (never shy about blowing their own horn):

http://sonyclassical.com/news/awards_idx.html

Enjoy!

Regards,
Matthew