Alchemist DVD

Hello!

I have recently bought a DVD by Bruno Monsaingeon "Glenn Gould. The
Alchemist" (EMI classics DVD DVB 4901279).  Has anybody already got
it?
The musical program is very exciting (Schönberg, Gibbons, Byrd,
Webern, Berg, and Bach), but also interesting are the interviews by
Monsaingeon ... and the booklet of notes.   And then ... an eerye
bonus: a _silent_ black and white movie of Glenn playing.   It is
paradoxically extremely musical to look at his hands dancing silently
on the keyboard, in places in slow motion; you can hear the notes in
your head, as if coming from very far.  A magical experience, in fact.
These films started the interest for Gould in France, and, although
some fragments have been seen elsewhere, I never saw them before in
full.    Many thanks to EMI (but wasn't Sony the owner of the rights
on everything he ever recorded after the Fifties?).

I wish you all some good listening and even better watching!

Marco