Re: Gould on Music and Arts still to be re-released

Hi List,

More later, but I should say as soon as possible that I sadly gave the wrong impression that I have in my possession (I wish) bootleg recordings of Gould's recitals.
Sorry, but I don't.  Can't believe I wrote that email like that.  Guess I'll have to listen to an hour of Liszt as punishment.

I simply made some discs of his recitals by cobbling them together from the Columbia/Sony/CBS/CBC/BIS catalog.

Jim