From: "Peter Lyon" <petermlyon@HOTMAIL.COM>
To: <F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU>
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: Gould and Karajan

Dear Marco

 That's most interesting. Karajan was hardly known for chasing after
 soloists. Quite the opposite. Another example of Gould's hold on the
 imagination of even the most erudite of musicians. I believe GG only
 colaborated with Karajan once, on the 3rd concerto of Beethoven.

--
Prof. Marco D. Poli
Direttore

Istituto di Psicologia