Gould and Karajan

Dear F-minors,

a note about Glenn Gould has recently been published in the Italian
Newsmagazine "L'Espresso", as part of an interview with Elliette von
Karajan, Herbert von Karajan's widow.   Answering to a question about
von Karajan's uncompleted projects, she says "He was always and only
looking forward   ....... he had organized a task force of the Wiener
Philarmoniker to go to Toronto to record some of Bach's concertos
with Glenn Gould.  Unfortunately Gould died before this was
possible".   I have already read about these plans in Glenn's
writings, but this is the first time I have read that Karajan too was
so interested in the project and determined to get it done.

Cheers

Marco