Re: GG Recordings

Fred et al,
You can also obtain GG's CBC recordings if you go on to amazon.ca (Canadian Amazon website) or even ebay.com there may be some on sale/auction.  Here's a sample from Amazon:
http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00001X543/qid=1041905959/sr=1-8/ref=sr_1_3_8/702-6410680-5276053

Over all, I like listening to the CBC recordings because some of them contain live performances that Sony did not record.  However, sound quality for some of them are questionable.  Even so, the collection is a must for any GG buff.

--lain