Re: My personal state of wonder

Great story Danielle.

Now I need to get a video to see the mannerisms: any suggestions?

I don't care for videos so I don't have many. For me, the visual detracts from the listening experience. I have "Two Portraits - On the Record, Off the Record." This is very good. I also have the Goldberg Video. Also excellent. I taped 32 Variations from the TV. I didn't care for it. One of the kids taped over it and I didn't even notice for 2 years. (By then nobody could remember who was the culprit. I guess it was Not Me again.)

James

_________________________________________________________________ Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free! Try MSN. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/2monthsfree.asp