R: CBC contest in September

Dear Fminors,
I read the GG Story Contest by Mr. Fujita : It was original ; Thanks, Mr.
Fujita for sharing with us Your think.
Me too, I wrote my GG story Contest ( but I was not the winner).
 Today I share it with You
Best regards

Valeria Massari

GLENN GOULD STORY CONTEST
Written story by Valeria Massari Italy

TO HONOUR GLENN GOULD ( TERRY VARIATIONS)

"To honour Glenn Gould Terry went shopping for a scarf and gloves to match
the
bathing suit".
Terry was a young and a shy pianist: his inner life was protected to the
reality,
too banal and dangerous for a genius as him.
Terry showed his closed world only through his deep feeling in Music and
through
his written works.
No direct contacts to the public, no musical contest to enliven Terry’s
artistic life.
He was feeling like a baby in a bathing suit exposed to the incomprehension
of very more
protected people.
On behalf of his listener Terry approached to the music through the
electronic media with
crystalline and shiny attitude.
Above all the respect was his attitude: the respect that benefits his
creativity and
charmed the artistic world.
By pure chance one day Terry met Glenn Gould ; from this meeting Terry’s
artistic
life took over a particular direction: Glenn Gould was this direction.
Glenn Gould was a unique Artist who could understand Terry’s world in a very
high
grade.
Even the Gould’s personal wear fascinated Terry: the scarf and gloves
represented
the necessary protection against to outside reality.
Also Gould was interested in Terry, a young artist who seemed quasi an
"alter ego".
>From that moment the contacts between the two artists pursued frequently
through
dialogues by phone.
For some years Gould was friendly with Terry and gave him great help and a
kind of autumnal
peace.
When Glenn dead Terry lost his best friend and confidant.
For more and more days after GG’s untimely death, Terry seemed to lose his
artistic way…
One day a National Broadcasting showed the Gould legacy : During an
interview
Gould told about his life, his friends and…. the Terry’s name appeared
sudden….
Terry was amazed by this surprise and raised his mood : Glenn Gould trusted
him !
Glenn Gould came back and encouraged him!
Terry, from that moment, was again ready to live his romance with the
Music….
He was again feeling in a fragile "bathing suit" but with the Gould’s
"shelter"
he could accept the hard artistic competition and, to emblem of that,…