CBC contest in September

 (JMany Gould's lovers submitted entries for CBC's Glenn Gould Contest. Winners were announced during their special broadcast on last September 25th. But I don't know who are the winneres. Sure! I am one of losers. Let's exchange entries among us. (B

 (JMy work is here. It's a little bit funny. And maybe it' quite strange, but then this was done. (B

 (J------------------------------------------------------ (B

 (JStory 1 (B
 (J    To honor Glenn Gould Terry went shopping for a scarf and gloves to match the bathing suit. (B
 (J    Mr. Glenn Gould woke up again from twenty years' sleep and got surprised at the rapid change of technology. I am Terry. I have been with him for a long time as an assistant even while he was in his tomb for sleeping like a dead. After waking up he wanted to go netsurfing as soon as possible to catch up the new trend. So he is now in Santa Monica. He took his bathing suit with him, but he has forgot to bring a pair of gloves to guard his fingers of his profession and a scarf to protect his humming voice as his trademark. I bought gloves with big logos "G.G.Love" and a scarf with "Broad Band". Mr. Gould would buy a "Lan Board" there. What a style for net-surfing on sea waves. (B
 (J    My present worry is that Mr. Gould would happen to know about the secret this time. When it is disclosed, my family name would be disgraced. The secret is Great Master Bach's forged signature at the half note of G in the 24th bar on the scorebook "Aria and 30 Variations" gifted to Count Keyserlink. My ancestor who intended to give an additional pleasure to his master made this forgery. It could be read as "BACH to G" that means "A#, A, C, B to G" and can be played as notes. Neither Great Bach nor Count Keyserlink knew such a silly secret. (B

 (JStory 2 (B
 (J    I am Carl, and Terry is one of my attendants. Mr. Gould is now in Santa Monica and going to have an unbelievable concert for netsurfers. He needs his special low chair. It can't be found in ordinary shops. I think I have to cut legs of a new chair. Mr. Gould wants to use the keyboard of his note computer to play music, wearing the bathing suit, the scarf and gloves sent here by Terry.  (B
 (J    This time I will show him my family treasure which is "the Score Book of Aria and 30 Variations dedicated from J.S.Bach with a secret signature of his own", and ask him to play by it. Then people are going to rename this work as it should be called. This will be an honor to my family after 260 years' ignorance.  (B

 (JStory 3 (B
 (J    Thank you, Terry. But now I know that you are descended of Goldberg. Your name Terry is from  Johan Gottlieb  $B!H (JTheophilus $B!I (J Goldberg. And thank you,  Carl. You are descended of Count Keyserlink, aren't you? Your name Carl is from  Hermann  $B!H (JCarl $B!I (J Keyserlink. Of course I had never played the Goldberg Variations for him. I played it for all of my listeners. (B
 (J    After 20 years' sleep I got up and saw the world in jeopardy. But my music is still alive. And in the Internet world everything seems to be possible. On a website "Music of Intellect" I could talk virtually with J.S.Bach.  (B
 (J     Oh, Terry. Don't blame your ancestor of having made the forged signature. Bach would be amused to hear that. But don't tell the truth to Carl. (B
 (J    Ah, Carl. It is your family treasure as far as you keep it only for your family.  (B
 (J    Bach a priori gave me the status of having my initials "G.G." on the score. The first and the last two notes of this great work are all "G"s. It is enough for me. I appreciated Great Bach's goodwill. So I am going to sleep again while playing it for all of you in your heart.  (B

 (JSee you next birthday, Mr Glenn Gould. (B