GG: on-line interactive!

Hey All!

I'm thrilled to pass on a URL for an Arts Canada on-line interactive where
you can do 60 second mixes of mini-Solitude Trilogy like pieces with
Gould's playing, sound bites from GG, sound effects and people chatting
about Gould.  You need a Flash plug-in but I was able to play with it for
a long time using a dial-up connection if I was patient to let the clips
buffer a bit.  Over all it works quite well indeed and it's beautifully
done with the images and interface.

http://artscanada.cbc.ca/index.jsp?label=artsCanada

-MJ

Mary Jo Watts
listowner, f_minor
mwatts@rci.rutgers.edu

P.S.  See if you can guess which sound byte is me pontificating.  Hint:
I'm a B. Hee hee.