Re: A New CHEAP Source for GG CDs

VERY NICE!!! good selection,of older stuff, very
complete...if i wasn't so dirt poor from having
ordered so much stuff in the last month, and what with
the toronto trip coming up, i'd order some more...but
it looks like they have plenty in stock.

--- "Anne M. Marble" <amarble@SFF.NET> wrote:
> Today, I went to the Daedalus Books warehouse in
> Columbia, MD. Boy, oh,
> boy, they had lots of GG disks -- the Sony two-disks
> sets. I picked up the
> (gasp!) Mozart, the Brahms, the Schoenberg, and the
> Hindemith, and I forget
> what else. They were all $11.96 except the Mozart
> 4-disk set, which was
> just under $18!
>
> You can access the Daedalus Books site here:
> http://www.daedalus-books.com/
>
> ------
> Anne M. Marble
> Holly Lisle's Forward Motion Writing Site:
> http://hollylisle.com/fm/
> My Blog: http://gorokandwulf.blogspot.com/

=====
Deborah Dana

"To Forgive is human, to err is computer"