From: Fred Stubbings
Sent: September 14, 2002 2:58 AM
To: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU
Subject: GG Reader

Yes, "The Glenn Gould Reader" is available on Amazon. New paperback edition $23.00, delivery in 4 - 5 days.  Used from $11.50.  Please tell me, can Canadians shop at Amazon?  Also, can Canadians cash a check made on a US Bank.

I am still waiting for delivery of my new GG CDs.  I am relieved to hear that the noise is only GG humming.  I am used to the GG hum.

--- Fred Stubbings