Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 11:56 PM
Subject: GG Reader

Yes, "The Glenn Gould Reader" is available on Amazon. New paperback edition $23.00, delivery in 4 - 5 days.  Used from $11.50.  Please tell me, can Canadians shop at Amazon?  Also, can Canadians cash a check made on a US Bank.

I am still waiting for delivery of my new GG CDs.  I am relieved to hear that the noise is only GG humming.  I am used to the GG hum.

--- Fred Stubbings