Re: odd humming noise

Dear Matthew:

--- "Harding.Matthew" <Matthew.Harding@CIC.GC.CA>
wrote:
> But it's not an enhancement. It's Glenn!
>
> In other words, he admitted freely that he couldn't
> control it. So just
> accept it. It's like saying that GG albums only come
> in bright red
> covers. If you want to hear Glenn, you need to like
> red. Or in this
> case, humming.
>
> My father admits he can't listen to GG because of
> his "vocalese". But
> that's his choice. But since you're here, I guess
> you like GG! So we
> have to accept it.
>
> Me, I kind of like it. But that's just me.

I have to admitt i more than like the humming, i love
it! i don't think he hums enough! in fact there are
some cd's where i don't hear any humming at all, at
least the french suites that i have there is no
apparent humming what so ever....i find myself
humming/singing along and thinking to myself..."Glenn
where ARE you....why aren't you joining me!" I think
there is the most humming in the goldbergs and the
well tempered clavier cd's ...but this is just from
memory...i'll have to go back and have a listen and
decide which cd i have has the most humming,
interesting question.

Glenn is not the only one that gets bad press about
humming...my kids hate it when i sing/hum while i play
the piano...and i can do it pretty darn loud. I get a
more than occasional "mom....shut up!!...do you HAVE
to sing while you play, it's so weird"....
So young, (teenagers to boot) they have no
appreciation of the finer things in life! sigh! :-)

Yours Truly,

=====
Deborah Dana

"To Forgive is human, to err is computer"