Chickering Piano

Dear List Members!

I'm thrilled to report that I did get a positive
response from the CBC studio, and if all goes well, I
will get an opportunity to play the GG Chickering
Piano, on Fri Oct 4! I am elated beyond words! Still
not heard anything from Roy Thomson Hall, but I've got
some time left until I leave.

I'm planning to play Gavottes I & II from English
Suite III, a Prelude from second book of Well-Tempered
Clavier and one or two Goldberg Variations...if time
permitts....

=====
Deborah Dana

"To Forgive is human, to err is computer"