Re: ?Mystery lover

> Did GG have a mystery lover?   Though i'm certainly no
> expert on his life, I have read a book or two on his
> life and never seen any reference to this.  But I've
> always wondered if there hasn't been someone,
> somewhere....?
>
> I'd like to know where ppl have seen references to
> this type of thing, I'd like to see it for myself.

IMHO it's a sort of wishful thinking - GG moved closer to the image of a
regular family man or at least a cold heart-breaker. I don't think we should
pity GG that his lifestyle didn't correspond to ours. Maybe he was someone
like Kant, who also didn't particularly seem to notice the life go by with
his head constantly occupied with bright ideas?

Juozas Rimas Jr (not the one playing)
http://www.mp3.com/juozasrimas (oboe, piano, strings)